Career Opportunities at 3D Digital
UX + Branding Designer
Are you a creative UX design rockstar who also enjoys branding work? We’re looking for the next member of our creative team who can visualize, create concepts, and advise clients on website design elements while also producing amazing graphics for logos, brochures, videos, wireframes, and social media posts. In this role you’ll have access to some of the most innovative and cutting-edge tools in the industry and you’ll get to work with a team of creatives who love working hard and playing hard. If you have a passion for high quality work and a track record of partnering collaboratively with different internal teams to meet deadlines and delight clients, we’d love to talk to you! This is a full-time position in Jacksonville, Florida.
Submit Your Resume
This full-time permanent position is for an experienced web developer and WordPress administrator in the Jacksonville, Fla. area. This position will be responsible for managing workload, delivering projects under deadlines, and working collaboratively with the team to accomplish departmental goals. This individual will be able to think creatively to identify and solve problems. Our fast-growing team is committed to working with best practices and delivering high-end, quality digital media to our clients.
*Must have a digital portfolio that demonstrates experience in required areas.
- Work with design and marketing team to devise website strategies and time expectations
- Create/advise on website wireframes based on agreed upon content hierarchy
- Provide realistic expectations for the required development time
- Advise on best practices for usability patterns and performance/accessibility standards.
- Work with design team to outline required assets for website development
- Familiarity working with Adobe suite a plus (Photoshop, XD)
- Create and maintain high performance websites (primarily via WordPress) from provided design assets without the use of visual site builders and with minimal use of plugins/libraries
- Implement page speed performance and accessibility standards
- Perform routine expectations for SEO including the administration of Google Analytics/Search Console, adding/modifying website meta data with provided content.
- Provide administration for Apache web server
- Ability to work with vendors to initiate security updates and server backups
- Demonstrate familiarity working within cPanel/WHM to create accounts, manage databases, and deploy sites from development to production environments (training will be provided).
- Understanding of SSL implementation and ability to track certificate expiry status.
- Familiarity working with the addition and modification of DNS records.
- Implement new standards and practices to improve production and products.
Experience a plus:
Advanced SEO practices
Advanced UX/UI and design experience
Familiarity working within a git workflow
ProWorkflow project management software
Submit Your Resume